Updated: July 1, 2022
What Information does Bexa360™ collect on parties downloading the app?
Information You Provide:
By filling out any form on this website, or by downloading and using the Bexa360™ app on your mobile device, you acknowledge that Bexa360™ may provide your information to a Bexa360™ Certified Agent or a Bexa360™ support representative to speak to you about the service.
By using the Service, you are authorizing Bexa360™ to access and store all of the foregoing types of Information:
- Information you elect to submit as part of the registration process such as your name, mobile number, email address and credit card information.
- Information you elect to submit (including, without limitation, any text, documents, images or other content or materials) to any areas of the Service that are accessible by your organization's primary Admin user and broker, or you as a Seller or Lessor of any kind. ("User Submissions").
- Listing Agents Only: Payment related Information, such as your credit card number and expiration date. Such information will be used only for the purposes of processing payments to Bexa360 for the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not (i) provide us with any information that you do not have the right to provide or the permission to provide, or (ii) share, via the Service, any information you do not have the right to share (such as information that is confidential to any third party and that you are not authorized to share with your intended recipients ie: Sellers phone or email.).
- Geolocation information of the Professional around the time of your scheduled showing.
Information You Authorize Us to Collect: Pertaining strictly to Professionals; certain features of the Service in the future may allow you to import information from third party services (such as an MLS user ID and password) ("Third Party Service"). By requesting that Bexa360™ import such information – you authorize Bexa360™ to use your Third Party Service username and password to access the applicable Third Party Service Account. This authentication process is managed by the applicable Third Party Service provider for example your MLS. Bexa360™ will not use your Third Party Service account credentials for any other purpose.
Automatically Collected Information: Bexa360™ may automatically receive and store certain, anonymous types of information whenever you interact with the Service. Such information may include your IP address, domain server, and type of Internet browser. This information helps us analyze trends and administer the Service. This information is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data.
Geolocation Information: Bexa360™'s services use geolocation. Due to Bexa360™'s value proposition to Sellers and Homeowners, geolocation must be allowed in order for you to receive private access information and specific showing instructions. If you choose, "Do Not Allow" to geolocation, you will not be able to use the application. Bexa360™ does NOT relay to the Seller, Lessor, Listing or Lessor Agent location information of the user except for a notification of arrival and departure of a specific location approved by the Seller, Lessor, Listing or Lessor's Agent and agreed upon by any registered person using the Bexa360™ App. Bexa360™ is not selling location information or using location information for advertising purposes. Bexa360™ only tracks location information of the Professional who has confirmed appointment/s.
Text Messaging: You acknowledge that Bexa360™ may send you text messages regarding 2-Factor Authorization and texts with regard to requests to show property, confirmations, declinations, rescheduling, arrivals and departures. Standard carrier rates may apply. Users may opt out by replying "Stop" to any text messages they receive.
California Consumer Privacy Act: As of 2020, California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") requires all consumer services to display additional California specific consumer protection rights online. To review Bexa360™'s compliance with the CCPA, please see our California Privacy Policies and California Privacy Notice.Will Bexa360™ Share Any of the Information it Receives?
To the limited extent we collect Information – we neither rent nor sell your Information to anyone. We share your Information only as described below.
Within Your Organization: As mentioned above – certain of your User Submissions may be shared internally with your organization's primary Admin user and broker. With regards to forms submitted on our website, we reserve the right to sell Seller information to Bexa360™ Certified Agents or refer Sellers to Bexa360™ Certified Agents.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf. Your information may be accessed by these partners/employees, in the event that we need to share your Information with them to provide our services or customer support to you. Unless we tell you differently, Bexas360's agents do not have any right to use Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
Business Transfers: If Bexa360™ undergoes a merger or is acquired, then all or substantially all of its assets may be transferred to the acquirer (and information covered by this policy is such an asset). Please note, Bexa360™'s privacy policies may be updated.
Protection of Bexa360 and Others: We may release Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Bexa360™, our employees, our users, or others.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
What You Can Do To Your Personal Information.
Editing your profile: If you are a registered user of the Service, we provide you with tools to access or modify your Information and other profile information. These tools are accessible from the Profile tab of Bexa360™ portal while logged in to your Bexa360™ account.
Deleting your account: You can delete your account by contacting [email protected]. Subject to the "Limitations on Deletion" section below, when you request us to delete your account for the Service, your data will be permanently deleted from our servers and access to your account will be disabled. You can also delete your account from within the app.
Limitations on Deletion: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, your Information may be retained by us on back-up servers indefinitely. We keep such servers to help protect the stability and availability of the Service (such as protecting it from viruses and malfunctions).
In addition, copies of your information may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent it has been publicly published by you or otherwise shared by you with others (such as your User Submissions).
We may retain certain information to prevent identity theft and other misconduct even if deletion has been requested. We may indefinitely retain and use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
Laws and Regulations: We may retain your Information to the extent required to comply with (or we deem it reasonable in light of) any laws or regulations.
California Residents: Under California Civil Code Sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please mail a written request to the Bexa360™ at (contact below).
How We Protect Your Information
Bexa360™ takes certain precautions to protect your Information and to limit the risk that it will be accessed without authorization, including use of certain industry standard technologies and practices. That said, we cannot guarantee the security of such Information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. No security system is perfect. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you via email, phone, physical mail, or by a posting on your Service account page – so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Pursuant to our Terms of Service you have consented to receive such notice by electronic means (provided that such consent is void where prohibited by applicable law).
To receive a free written notice of a security breach, or if you have any questions about the security of the Service, please contact us at [email protected].
In addition to the security measures referenced above, your Service account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please send us a detailed message to [email protected] or you may call us at 317-695-6680.
Bexa360™, LLC. (Bexa360™) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. This California Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Information, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the rights you, as a California resident ("Consumer"), have regarding your Personal Information ("California Privacy Rights").
Collection of categories of Personal Information:
In the preceding 12 months Bexa360™ has collected, and will continue to collect, the following categories of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers such as name, address, mobile number, company name, company address, IP address, email address, account name, driver's license number, state identification card, California state professional license number, date of birth, or other similar identifiers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased through Bexa360™;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including information regarding a Consumer's interaction with the Bexa360™ website;
- Geolocation data;
This Personal Information is collected from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your showings with Bexa360™, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and/or governmental entities, either directly from these entities or through others;
- Information from the use of our websites and mobile applications.
This Personal Information is collected for the following business purposes:
- To provide products and services to you or in connection with a showing involving you;
- To schedule a showing between you, Bexa360™ and the Consumer;
- To improve our products and services;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To communicate with you about Bexa360™ or our affiliates;
- To maintain an account with Bexa360™ or our affiliates;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our websites, products, and services;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a business purpose:
In the preceding 12 months Bexa360 has disclosed, and will continue to disclose, the categories of Personal Information listed above for a business purpose. We may disclose Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Bexa360™ affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Businesses in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the Bexa360 business and/or assets;
- Service Providers;
- Law enforcement or authorities in connection with an investigation, or in response to a subpoena or court order;
- Third parties with whom you interact via our website or mobile applications.
Sale of Personal Information:
In the preceding 12 months, Bexa360™ has not sold Personal Information.
Personal Information of minors:
Bexa360™ does not knowingly collect the Personal Information of minors.
Right to know:
Consumers have a right to know about Personal Information collected, used, disclosed, or sold. Consumers have the right to request Bexa360™ disclose what personal information it collected, used, and disclosed in the past 12 months.
Right to request deletion:
Consumers have a right to request the deletion of their personal information.
Right to non-discrimination:
Consumers have a right not to be discriminated against by exercising their consumer privacy rights. We will not discriminate against Consumers for exercising any of their California Privacy Rights.
Right to use an Authorized Agent:
A Consumer may use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete his or her information. Should a Consumer utilize an Authorized Agent, Bexa360™ will require the Consumer provide the agent written permission to make the request and verify his or her identity with Bexa360.
To exercise any of your California Privacy Rights, please email [email protected] with the following subject "California Privacy Request" or call 317-695-6680.
Upon making a California Privacy Request, Consumers will be prompted to verify their identity through a third-party ID validation or by utilizing an existing login if applicable.
The above-rights are subject to any applicable rights and obligations including both Federal and California exemptions rendering Bexa360, or Personal Information collected by Bexa360, exempt from certain CCPA requirements.
California Privacy Notice – Effective Date:
This California Privacy Notice was last updated on September 7, 2021.
Contact for more information:
For questions or concerns about Bexa360™'s California Privacy Notice and privacy practices, or to exercise any of your California Privacy Rights, please email [email protected] with the subject "California Privacy Request" or call 317-695-6680.